Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Foxdray "The Complete Business Channel"..!
Foxdray.com is developed for creating a finest platform to facilitate global trade by allowing millions of buyers and suppliers around the world to communicate and conduct businesses with each other conveniently and comfortably. The below specified terms and conditions will spell out what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you while accessing and/or using our website. This document is a legal binding agreement between the user / buyer / seller of the website (referred to as “you”, “your”, “user”, “buyer” and/or “seller” hereinafter) and the Foxdray entity (referred to as “we”, “our” or “Foxdray” hereinafter). By accessing and/or using the website, you agree to be bound by these and all other terms and policies that appear on our website. Please go through this carefully to avoid any further concerns and if you do not wish to bind to any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not access and/or use our services and/or website. Please note that, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website at any time, without notice and without liability, if we reasonably determine that you have breached at least one of the below mentioned Terms and Conditions.
User/ Buyer/ Seller Commitment
As a condition of your access and/or use of our website, you agree:
- To use the website and/or services solely for your own private and internal purposes.
- Any case to reproduce / copy / download / re-publish distribute / sell / resell any services and/or information, text / images / video clips / graphics / sound / files / databases / directories / listings available on/or through the website will not be explicitly permitted at any cost.
- Never commence any action which might sabotage the integrity of our feedback system (such as, but not limited to, leaving positive feedback for oneself through secondary Member IDs or third parties, or leaving unsubstantiated negative feedbacks against other users on the website).
- We allow users to access content, products and/or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks, API or otherwise, to such their web sites. Be advised that we have no control over such third party websites, and shall not hold the responsibility for such web sites, or any content, products or services made available on such websites at any case. Neither Foxdray nor its, directors, employees, and/or agents, will be liable to any user / buyer, for any illegal or fraudulent interaction and/or transaction occurred with organizations and/or individuals located on/or through the website. We recommend you to exercise due caution while transacting with a prospective buyer or a seller on the website. Make sure to go thoroughly through the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies of the third parties without fail, before you commence any transaction with them.
- Strict actions will be taken in case, if we notice any user trying to: (i) defraud other user(s) of the website (ii) use the website for any unlawful purpose (iii) communicate any information which is offensive or menacing in nature through the website (iv) infringe and/or encourage infringement of any third party’s patent / copyright / trademarks / trade secrets / other proprietary rights / rights of publicity or privacy / any other third party rights (v) promoting or posting any material and/or content that involves unauthorized advertising or harassment (vi) invades in other user’s privacy (vii) manipulating the website to conduct or encourages to conduct any criminal offenses (viii) uploading or promoting advertisements on the website without gaining explicit permission from the Foxdray management team (ix) obscene or infer or promote any sex-related merchandising or sexually explicit materials (x) discriminate and/or promote discrimination based on race / sex / religion / nationality /disability / sexual orientation / age.
Limitation of Liability
In no case, Foxdray shall be liable for:
- Delay / failure / disruption of the services delivered through the website resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond our control (including, but not limited to, Internet failures, computer or any other equipment failures, power failures, strike, labor disputes, civil disturbances, any kind of natural disasters etc.).
- Any direct or indirect / incidental / consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses) arising with regards to the transactions and/or other involvements made through the website.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Foxdray’s liability in any and all circumstances shall be limited to the lesser of the amount of membership fees and/or charges paid by the user.
- We provide electronic web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers (or vice versa) of products and/or services, and transaction platforms for users to place, accept, manage and fulfill orders for the provision of products and/or services online.
- We do not represent either the seller or the buyer in any specific transactions, and we will not be responsible or liable for the quality / safety / lawfulness / availability of the products and/or services offered for sale, on the website.
- We never hold any responsibility with regards to the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of the buyers to complete a purchase.
- Users are solely responsible for all the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on/through the website (including, but not limited to, the terms regarding payment, shipping, warranties, returns, insurance, fees, taxes, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage).
- In case of any dispute that occurs with any third parties/sellers, you agrees to indemnify Foxdray, its directors, affiliates, employees, officers and agents from any kind of claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation, any actual / special / incidental / consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction. While we use several techniques to verify the accuracy of the information/data available on the website, we encourage you to use your own means to exactly evaluate the seller / organization / company that you are dealing with.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the services we provide, you may get in touch with us either through phone or via email and request for an account cancellation and claim refund for the membership fee. Please take a note that, we will NOT be able to proceed with any refund requests that are received after 30 days from the start of paid membership at any cost, however, account cancellations can be done at any time as per your request.
- On receipt of any account cancellation request from the actual owner of the account, this website will cancel any ongoing transaction through the respective account and any cancelled transactions will not be charged.
- In case if the refund is authorized, the amount will be credited to the respective debit card/credit card/account from which the payment was made, within 7 working days from the receipt of request for cancellation of paid subscription. Please bear with us in case of delay with refunding the amount to your credit card, since credit card payment gateways may take their own additional time depending upon their internal procedures. Amount will not be refundable by any other mode in any case.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to refund any amount other than membership fee. Please also be reminded that 100% refund will not be available in any case; part of the amount from the total membership fee will be taken as our service fee, which may vary as per the number of transactions which you have made through our website.
We will use the Email ID and/or mobile number you have provided while signing up on the website to send you information regarding successful/unsuccessful registration and/or cancellation, successful/unsuccessful transactions made and/or refund. You are responsible for ensuring that all the information you provide to us during registration is valid, accurate and up-to-date.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, as we fairly deem appropriate. Upon any further changes, we will post the revised agreement on this page with prior notice. If at any time you choose not to agree with our Terms and Conditions, please do not access and/or use the Foxdray website further.
A user may edit his/her account information and profile by logging onto our website and/or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requested changes may take upto 30 days to appear online because of verification process and server cache policies.A user account can be deleted or deactivated, but doing so will result in the user not being able to access any members-only area of the network. Residual information will remain within our archive records.
All contents in these websites are Copyright © 2017 by deMond. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form without the prior written permission of deMond is prohibited. All rights reserved
Get in Touch with us
We assure support for all your concerns or queries. To get all your questions related to this Terms and Conditions cleared, you may reach out to us:
- Email us at email@example.com